Today I worked most of the day on the CSI-OSO Website.
https://sites.google.com/site/csioutofschoolprograms/
I met with Jim this morning, and we talked a lot about the website. He liked what I was doing with it. He told me that he'd like to go with me to go see the Grant Site programs in action, so that will be fun to go with him and see his perspective.
I had another request to help a Mount Vernon teacher with the math program, so I will make a time to help her out. Unfortunately I was pretty much the only one using the computer program for data collection and assessment so I need to get them on their feet so they can use it. I think it's really valuable in order to do formative assessment (as well as summative) and the parents really liked it a lot because they could see how their kids were doing from home. This is a link to a couple of videos I made for the parents explaining the computer program: http://www.mountvernon.k12.ia.us/teachertools/newsletters/ArticleList.php?NewsID=100883